September 2, 2016

Here Comes a New Layout!


After several rousing hours of digital layout editing, I'm pleased to reveal a brand-new look for this blog! Those of you stayed up to date with my musings knew this blog as Cinemark. As it turns out, "Cinemark" is not only the name of a national theater chain, it's the name of a national theater chain that is in the process of seeking $700,000 in legal reparations from the survivors of the 2012 Aurora shooting (though that's neither here nor there). 

Regardless, I saw fit to do a bit of rebranding, and here we are! I spent a good amount of time mulling through a cornucopia of awful puns in search of a new name, until I settled on Jurassic Mark. What better namesake for my blog about movies than the film which inspired me to take up an interest in film in the first place? Aside from a visual facelift, everything else here is pretty much the same; Reviews will continue to drop weekly, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment